Tallie – Powerful and easy to use desktop and mobile business expense report software.
Powered by SpringAhead (makers of the revolutionary time and expense reporting software), Tallie is the only mobile business expense report platform designed for users, built by finance experts and engineered to integrate with accounting systems and accounting-related SaaS solutions. Simple, easy, powerful.
Tallie intelligently scans, categorizes and matches receipt and credit card data, automatically generates expense reports, and seamlessly pushes data into financial accounting systems. It allows automatic and selective transaction import from multiple credit cards. To ensure data integrity, drive usage and control expense fraud, Tallie includes a suite of compliance (policies, groups, multi-level approval routing), internal control (duplicate identification, project accounting, general ledger mapping), and expense reports analytics tools.
While Tallie virtually integrates with all accounting software systems, we are also the first and only expense report solution to offer seamless, bi-directional integration with Bill.com and mapping expenses to Bill.com. This cloud-based integration features deep, real-time data synchronization in all critical expense data: account, customer, vendor, item, and class. This ensures that your expense and billing data are always up to date, no matter the system you are using.
These powerful partnerships work together to create a single system of record for financial data and related sources files, all beginning with the receipt. To top it off, Tallie boasts award-winning proprietary integration with QuickBooks. What’s not to love?
Key Product Features
- Data Capture
- – Simple intuitive interface
- – Flexible credit card management
- – Mobile apps
- – Flexible mileage
- – Foreign currency support
- Compliance & Internal Controls
- – Policy controls
- – Approval routing
- – Powerful data analytics reports
- – Flexible project accounting
- – Smart auto-categorization
- Data Integration
- – Custom CSV export to virtually any accounting or payroll system
- – Bi-directional data sync with QuickBooks and Bill.com
- – Document storage
- – Flexible export based on accounting preferences
- – One-click export to multiple destinations
- Technology & Security
- – Advanced security encryption
- – Cloud-based platform
- – Proprietary OCR technology for receipt scanning
- – Web 3.0 development
Tallie Review: QuickBooks Expense Management Software with Tallie
Accounting Software Integration
- Deep, Bi-Directional Integration:
- – Bill.com Integration
- – QuickBooks Expense Management
- Direct Export Integration:
- – SmartVault
- Flatfile Data Export Options:
- – All Payroll Systems
- – All Accounting/ERP Systems
- – All HRIS Systems
Integration Details – Bill.com:
Tallie exports detailed expense data as bills directly into Bill.com, and uses routine, bi-directional sync with Bill.com to ensure that your expense and billing data are always up to date, no matter the system you are using.
- Upon initial setup, Tallie and Bill.com sync the following data:
- – Accounts
- – Customers
- – Vendors
- – Items
- – Classes/departments.
- Tallie offers award-winning real-time data synchronization and powerful proprietary integration to and from QuickBooks in all critical expense data:
- – Account
- – Customer
- – Vendor
- – Items
- – Class/departments
- Integration Details – SmartVault:
- Tallie directly exports data to storage leader, SmartVault, to create a single system of record for financial data and related source files, beginning with receipt images assets.
Integration Details – Quickbooks:
Screen shots of the Tallie Mobile App: